Have you been logging time in the gym and eating a healthy diet, yet still can’t shake unwanted fat from places like your love handles, belly, thighs, and arms? If yes, then an advanced, non surgical procedure called Coolsculpting might be the option for you.
Coolsculpting is a procedure that uses Cryolipolysis to freeze fat cells, which destroys them so that your body can then flush them out. This can help you see a fat reduction of 20-25% in key areas. It’s a non-invasive, FDA-approved procedure that can be a dream come true for the right candidates.
But what makes a good candidate for this fat-blasting procedure? Coolsculpting treats “subcutaneous” fat, which is fat right beneath the skin. It is soft, pinch-able, pliable fat, that you can pull away from your body and squeeze. (It we can squeeze it, we can freeze it!).
The best areas for Coolsculpting treatment include:
- Inner thighs
- Outer thighs
- Banana Roll (area under the buttocks crease)
- Love handles
- Muffin top
- Upper back & Bra-Line Fat
- “Cami Fat” (area where arm meets chest)
Other critical factors for candidates to weigh include:
• Being close to your goal weight – Those who are massively overweight will not see the best results with Coolsculpting. Being within 30 pounds of your goal weight can ensure that you see more sculpted results with the procedure.
• Leading a healthy lifestyle – Those who are already eating healthfully and exercising often see the best, lasting results with Coolsculpting. Post-procedure these lifestyle factors can ensure that you keep fat from returning.
• Looking for surgical results – Those who want results that include reducing excess skin may not be as satisfied with Coolsculpting. The procedure kills and reduces fat cells, but doesn’t usually tighten loose skin as a tummy tuck can.
Coolsculpting can help you reduce unwanted fat without surgery or downtime if you’re a qualified candidate. Visit us at Slim Studio Atlanta for a free consultation and find out if CoolSculpting is right for you!