With bikini season coming up we wanted to share with you the top 10 reasons to have CoolSculpting now (especially with our amazing special going on right now) and why you should call us to book a consultation!
1) I don’t LOVE my love handles. I mean, with a name like a muffin top and biscuit back, these delicious foods do not reflect how I feel about my flanks.
2) Two words: Summer vacation. 105 days until Summer officially starts!
3) Make it look like I’ve been to the gym. I’ve got a career, a family, and a biological need to get 8 hours of sleep per night, working out doesn’t always fit my lifestyle.
4) Show up to my reunion in the same jeans I wore then. Okay maybe not the same exact jeans, because really, those ripped-to-shreds-acid wash jeans that rose up to my bra line aren’t exactly what I had in mind for my high school reunion, but I definitely wouldn’t mind being the same size as I was when I was 18!
5) Move onto resolutions #2 & #3 for 2016. I’m tired of getting hung up on the “lose weight, be 2 sizes smaller resolution” for the whole year. I’d like to finally start focusing on other goals.
6) Put my bag in the overhead compartment without worrying about flashing some skin. Oh sorry, did my perfectly toned stomach peek out beneath my shirt? Thank you CoolSculpting.
7) Wear spandex without embarrassment. They don’t call it a busted can of biscuits for nothing. My legs look like two sausages freshly stuffed into a casing. Where’s that number for Slim Studio…?
8) I eat right, so I deserve to look right. No matter how much we diet and exercise, some fat just won’t go away without cosmetic help. I’m ready for that help.
9) Make my Birthday suit my best outfit. ‘Nuff said. *wink*
10) I want my body back. I feel like I’m 22, so why can’t my body reflect that?
In all seriousness, with how painless Cool Sculpting is and the guaranteed results our patients see, there isn’t one reason we can find why you shouldn’t book a consultation with us today! Our patients love their new bodies, so let us help you love your body again! You’re worth it!
Be sure to “Like” us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the Slim Studio news!
It’s easy to get started on your face and body sculpting journey. Your first step is to schedule a complimentary consultation at Slim Studio. You will find our staff warm, friendly, and eager to help you attain your face and body sculpting goals.
56 E Andrews Dr NW, Upper Level, Suite 11, Atlanta, GA 30305